Friday 13 January 2012

Critical Reflection A

I chose this topic because it's something I'm really against. I find it unjust, especially when many of those convicted haven't had a fair trial, and mostly because I believe no one has an excuse for homicide. One thing I've learned throughout this process is that capital punishment, in fact, costs MORE than life in prison, due to all of the steps leading up to that inmate's death. After learning that, I really see no reason why capital punishment is allowed. Most of the convicts are killed without a completely fair trial, capital punishment actually costs more than life in prison, life in prison would, in my opnion, be more torturous than ending someones life due to the fact they will have to live with the guilt of the crime for the rest of thier life. The main reason, as I've stated many times before, I see capital punishment as unjust, is because I believe no one has the right to take another's life except God. No reason or excuse in the world can change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment